Booth registration for the 2017 Annual Conference Session is now closed.
Exhibit booths will be set up for visitors at Heartland Event Center in Grand Island, NE in the Fonner Concourse.
Great Plains Annual Conference Booth and Display Policy
- The purpose of booths/displays at the Annual Conference sessions is to inform laity and clergy about the ministries connected to the Annual Conference. All booths will be staffed during the times that Conference members are available to visit the booths (e.g., during breaks and before and after plenary or break-out sessions).
- Groups requesting space must be 1) official United Methodist agencies, 2) ministries supported by the Annual Conference, or 3) endorsed or sponsored by a Board, Commission, or Committee of the Annual Conference or the General Church. No for-profit business (with the exception of Cokesbury) may apply. (You must specify which agency, team, committee, or ministry has endorsed you at the designated location on the application).
- All booths, displays, and items to be vended shall be in accord with the Social Principles of the United Methodist Church.
- Any group interested in a booth will submit an application including a registration fee. The application form will include the signature and complete contact information of one of the leaders of the ministry.
- Priority for space shall be granted first to official United Methodist agencies, second to ministries supported by the Annual Conference, and third to groups endorsed or sponsored by a Board, Commission, or Committee of the Annual Conference or the General Church. Within these priorities, booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- With the exception of Cokesbury and (at sessions when a photo directory is being done) a photographic directory business, vendors or vending from the booths and displays shall not be allowed. Groups wishing to offer items to raise money may place the items out with a donation box with no suggested donation or by silent auction with no minimum bid. This policy shall not apply to food, beverage, or similar vending which is a normal part of business in the venue where the Conference session is held.