United Methodist Communications seeks Korean/Asian communications manager
United Methodist Communications is seeking a full-time, experienced Korean/Asian communications manager to work with the director of the Korean/Asian communications team. He/she will work closely with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies for the Korean audience and will provide customer service type assistance via telephone and email to Korean-speaking constituents. Responsibilities will also include editing resources to ensure accurate content as well as providing Korean-to-English and English-to-Korean translations for connectional giving and other interpretive and training materials, news articles, the Ask The UMC feature and other information.
View the full job description
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or a related field
- Must be bi-lingual (Korean and English) with a minimum of five years’ experience in translation
- Must be experienced in basic website production
- Copy-editing, basic computer and desktop publishing skills
- Experience with magazine lay-out, copy editing and desktop publishing
- Microsoft Office and internet research skills
- Strong knowledge and experience working with The United Methodist Church
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with The Korean United Methodist constituency.
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org