Campus Pastor - Church of the Resurrection Overland Park
Resurrection Overland Park is set to open in August of 2019. This fifth location for the Church of the Resurrection (cor.org) will be a new campus and it will launch in the present location of Valley View United Methodist Church, 8412 W. 95th St. Overland Park, KS. Candidates may include licensed local pastors or pastors of other denominations.
- Design and implement effective strategies for reaching non-religious and nominally religious people, connecting them, and maximizing opportunities for them to know, love, and serve God.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for managing the campus staff team, budget, and all campus resources.
- Identify, equip, empower, and lead volunteers to do the ministry of the church.
- Directly oversee and empower the Campus Advisory Team, and other specialized teams involved in leading the campus (Building Committee, Capital Campaign Teams, Pre-Launch Teams, Missions Teams, etc.).
- Lead worship by incorporating Resurrection’s overall worship themes in the planning of the campus’ weekly worship services and preach on occasions with the approval of the Senior Pastor.
- MDiv. or comparable pastoral and theological experience within the local church.
- Ordained, or willing to pursue local pastoral leadership.
- Able to manage and lead multiple projects and staff members simultaneously and dependably.
- Know when and how to delegate ministry and operate at a high level of efficiency.
- Deep concern for the spiritual and emotional welfare of people. Capable of responding compassionately to congregational needs. Able to manage and train teams of volunteers to provide excellent care to members of the community.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of developing quality relationships; a recognized aptitude for interpersonal engagement, structured dialogue, and diplomacy; and comfort with meeting new people and inviting them onto a journey of knowing, loving, and serving God. Appropriately assertive in addressing conflicts, misalignment and issues of integrity.
For more information and to apply, visit: https://bit.ly/2Rp9dVx
Contact: Janelle Gregory
13720 Roe Ave Leawood KS 66224
Attached file(s): view file