Applications for chief of operations being accepted now at Leavenworth First UMC
First United Methodist Church of Leavenworth Kansas has a very specific objective of growing in terms of spiritual commitment, connection with the community, and number of worshipers. The director of operations position is an integral component of our strategy to achieve that objective.
- Providing executive level leadership to the church and related ministries
- Developing and executing plans
- Developing an effective organization to achieve ministry goals
- Providing management and guidance to key operational functions including finance and accounting, risk/safety, facilities, information technology, human resources, purchasing and procurement, marketing and communications, and special projects
- Minimum of a four-year bachelor degree in business or related fields.
- Leadership and planning experience.
- Experience in the oversight of an organization’s administration, financial management, project management, staffing, and communication functions.
Salary will be discussed after review of applicant.
Contact: Libby Frashier, Admin Assistant
422 Chestnut Leavenworth 66048