Indian Heights UMC in Overland Park is hiring a nursery assistant
Job title: nursery assistant
Reports to: pastor, kids’ worship and outreach coordinator, Staff Pastor Parish Relations Committee
Job purpose: Provide assistance in the nursery/Sunday School hybrid room during Sunday morning worship and special services, when requested.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with child care in nursery/Sunday school hybrid room as directed by the Kids’ Worship and Outreach Coordinator.
- Assist in nursery during Sunday morning worship services and special services, when requested.
- Assist with playtime, crafts, story time, games and more kids’ fun.
- Sixteen years of age.
- Previous experience working with preschool and grade school aged children.
- Safe Gathering certified. This certification can be obtained after hire and will be paid for by the church.
- Reliable; able to be present on a regular basis.
- Compensation paid every two weeks based on hourly salary.
- Employee Social Security taxes to be withheld from semi-weekly paycheck.
- Employee payroll taxes to be withheld from semi-weekly paycheck.
- This position does not receive paid time off or medical expense benefits.
Staff Pastor Parish Relations Committee shall review the job description, performance, current programming needs and compensation annually.
Contact: Suzette Mack
10211 Nall Avenue Overland Park KS 66207
Email: Click to email
Attached file(s): view file