Maize UMC seeking student director
Maize UMC Student Director
- Develop and facilitate a nurturing Youth Ministry for all Students between 6th-12th Grade.
- Emphasize Biblical growth and faith development.
- Be missional minded including involving students in local and distant Mission work. Including leading a Missions Trip in Summer.
- Pursuing Students and Families not connected to a local Church.
- Being involved in Maize Schools in appropriate ways.
- Leading a Wednesday night Youth Program each week of the School Year.
- Plan and promote 1x month fun events
- Promote Middle School & High School Summer Camp
- Attempt to attend occasional Youth events (sports, theater, etc.)
- Plan and teach Sunday morning Children's Worship experience
- Administer and Plan annual VBS every Summer
- Foster relationship between our Church, Scout Troop, and after school program (C4C)
- Enthusiastically reach out to children and young families in our community/schools
- Recruit Leaders to facilitate a Children's Wednesday Night program
- Attempt to attend occasional Child events (sports, theater, etc.)
Must be Safe Gatherings Certified or able to be, including Background Check.
Hours expected 7 hours a week total, including Sunday morning Worship hour, and Wednesday nights.
Salary $150 week.
Please submit Resume with References to firstname.lastname@example.org