Part-time church choir conductor position open in Liberal, KS
Church Choir Conductor (part-time)
- Approximately 6-8 hours weekly
- Sunday morning (currently 10:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
- one evening (currently Wednesday), and one staff teamwork session — each block with preparation and close-out time
- Conduct Sanctuary Choir rehearsals and worship performances (weekly and additional as needed), working with the accompanist (organ & piano) and other instrumentalists, to learn a variety of music to enhance our predominantly traditional stylings in our 11 a.m. Sunday worship celebrations.
- Staff teamwork sessions with Senior Pastor (weekly) to coordinate advance planning with SMART goals.
- Complete 2-3 musical events per year, scheduled with in staff teamwork sessions, that are focused on growing new singers and instrumentalists to be part of our congregation.
To inquire or apply - please do not call or arrive at job site - send an email with your completed resume and application - to Brad Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- application attached
Contact: Brad Bennett
First UMC Liberal KS 67901
Attached file(s): view file