Part-time education coordinator needed at Scott City, KS First UMC
First United Methodist Scott City, Ks is looking for a Christ-centered education director. The ideal candidate will be able to work with all generations of the church from children, to youth, and also with adults. A desire to be a team player with the staff of the church and willingness to work with all Sunday School and youth leaders is a must.
The church is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Commitment to Jesus Christ
- Growing knowledge of the Bible
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out responsibilities with minimum supervision
- Ability to recruit volunteers for the church education program.
For further information interested candidates may call the church office at 620-872-2401. Applications are available in the church office. This is a 30 hour-per-week position with a minimum salary of $23,400. Safe Gatherings certification is required. Resume and references are requested for all applicants.
Contact: Sue Nichol
412 S. College Scott City KS 67871
Email: Click to email