Pratt First UMC is looking for a children, youth and families minister
Pratt First UMC is looking for a children, youth and families minister. In partnership with the members, staff and pastor of the church, the children, youth and families minister identifies, meets and nurtures the spiritual needs of the children, youth, and their parents in coordination with the pastor, staff, and leadership of Pratt First UMC.
- developing, implementing and evaluating ministries for children, middle school and high school youth, and families which includes, but is not limited to, Sunday School, Wednesday evening program, Vacation Bible School, youth groups, studies, and inter-generational ministries
- Planning and organizing lessons and activities for weekly youth group meetings.
- Promoting children, youth, and family programs and worship within the congregation and community.
- Participation in worship leadership.
- Assisting with Confirmation (if requested by the pastor)
- Volunteer recruitment and organization
- Planning, organizing, and ordering curriculum for children's Sunday School, Wednesday evening program, and Vacation Bible School
- Connecting with families of children and youth
- Coordination of pastoral care for children, youth, and families with the pastor.
Submit resumes with references to email@example.com
. Contact Rev. Nicole Schwartz-Eck at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 620-672-6473 with questions.
Contact: Rev. Nicole Schwartz-Eck
100 N Jackson Pratt KS 67124
Email: Click to email