Trinity UMC in Grand Island offers paid summer ministry internship
Calling a young adult who is interested in ministry leadership development, and enjoys working in a creative and collaborative environment! Trinity United Methodist Church in Grand Island, Nebraska, is looking for an intern to work from May 20 to Aug. 12, 2018. This full-time paid internship will be 30 hours a week, including some hours on Sundays.
Interns will have the opportunity to be immersed in the ministries at Trinity through a mentoring relationship with the director of family, youth and children’s ministry, the pastors and additional staff.
Why you should apply:
- Attend camp with staff and youth
- Co-lead Vacation Bible School
- Participate in ministering alongside youth
- Assist in planning Neighborhood Night Out
- Observe and lead adult discipleship groups
- Opportunities to assist in planning and leading worship
For more information and/or to apply, please contact Molly Clark (director of family, youth and children's ministries) at 308-382-1952, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view the attached application form below, and return form and a cover letter to Molly as soon as possible. Thank you!
Attached file(s): view file