UMCOR is in need of a Program Manager, US Disaster Response.
This position is intended to augment early response activities of the United Methodist Church and affiliates by
1) providing partner support for relief, recovery and preparedness program development, implementation, evaluation and reporting,
2) assessing risks, assets, and capacity of partners in the UMC connection and offering recommendations accordingly,
3) facilitating communications within the connection during emergency and early response phases,
4) drafting briefs and situation reports,
5) providing technical support throughout all phases of the disaster cycle, and
6) Accompanying partners through all phases of the grant cycle: proposal development, reporting, and closure.
Interested candidates should apply through this link before March 31.