Insurance Certificates & Contract Management

Certificate of Insurance

To protect your church from payment of claims should an incident occur when using a contractor, you will want proof that the contractor has adequate insurance coverage.  The best protection for the church is to be named as an additional insured on the contractor's general liability, auto liability, property or worker's compensation insurance policy.  The next best level of protection is to obtain a Certificate of Insurance.

Certificates/Contract Management