I don't know of a pastor who can sign my clergy reference form. What should I do?

As an alternative, you may ask a ministry director in the church where you will serve who has known you for two years. If that is not possible, ask a non-profit director, an employer, a teacher or a coach where you have previously served to complete the form. Please note that the pastor in the church where the ministry takes place will be notified.