Post high school (official) educational transcripts are submitted to with a request for evaluation for educational equivalency. The Board of Ordained Ministry registrar will evaluate the education in light of United States denominational requirements to identity if there are any missing requirements.  The General Board of Higher Education and Ministry will be consulted if any education was completed at non-University Senate approved schools or internationally.