Although you will retain your ordination credentials from your original denomination, you will be licensed for ministry as a provisional member. You will have the same rights and privileges as any other provisional member. See ¶326-327 for details. While not an official UM status code, you will see your name listed as PE/OE in various places such as the Business of the Annual Conference report to indicate that you are completing the provisional process as part of your transfer from another denomination. Per ¶347.6, the Great Plains Conference will not recognize your other ordination until received as a full member.