InfoServ, a ministry of United Methodist Communications, is the official information service of The United Methodist Church.
Ask any question about The United Methodist Church. They can assist you with:
- Locating active and retired pastors and church leaders
- Researching historical and statistical data about the church
- Clarifying the denomination's position on such topics as Holy Communion, baptism, worship and social issues
- Learning what The United Methodist Church is doing in response to issues such as war, disaster or poverty
- Identifying opportunities for mission through service or financial gifts
- Understanding how your financial gifts support the ministries, mission and outreach of the church
- Suggesting resources for new and experienced leaders
- Learning about services, resources and staff at United Methodist agencies
You can email InfoServe or chat online at www.infoserv.umc.org or www.umc.org/resources/infoserv.