We are creating a summer devotional for the Great Plains Conference written by young leaders and would love for your voice to be heard. Your perspective on life and faith is unique.
We would love for you to take 30 minutes to write a brief devotional for leaders — young and older — in the conference, sharing a part of your faith experience.
We would compile all the devotions together in a bound book. If you participate, we will send you a copy of the devotional in appreciation for your contribution. The potential for this devotional is for it to be used by other interns, camp counselors, campus ministries and churches.
If you are interested in participating, let us know by April 3 by emailing Daniel Reffner, at email@example.com
Here’s the instructions for the devotional, to be emailed by April 24:
- Select a scripture that has shaped you.
- Write an approximately 250-word reflection including but not limited to:
- Share about your faith formation. Offer up your experiences to help illustrate.
- Where do you feel God calling you?
- What are your leadership passions?
- Application/practice for the day, relating to the devotional
- Short prayer
Check back to this space, for when the devotionals are published!