Networks Best Practices
Best Practices & Self-Assessment: "Is the Network Working?"
- Clear Definition and purpose of networks by all participants
- Do you know what a network is and why?
- Full participation of all churches
- Who is coming and participating? Are meetings scheduled? Is the network leader checking in on people not at the meeting?
- Common places where all can work together and 1-2 common tasks defined
- Is there a purpose defined in coming together?
- People involved in network initiative
- Is there a goal or grant that the network is working on together? How many churches are participating?
- Visionary Leadership
- Are the lay and clergy leaders speaking equally at the table? Is the network moving in a direction?
- Resource Center, Grants, Trainings
- What resources are used by the districts and networks?
- Accountability practices from leader to District Superintendent
- Administrative minutes, communication, spiritual, prayers, presence, and connection with all group members.
- Network collective worship numbers, quarterly reports
- How are we doing on professions of faith? Worship? Small groups?