Below are prayers from people around the conference.
To submit a prayer request of your own, fill out this form
Keep pastor Susan Galvan in your prayers
by: Parsons District
Please keep Susan Galvan (Fall River/New Albany/Severy) in your prayers as she has fallen and broken two ribs and cracked another. She will be out of commission for two weeks. She currently has been providing care for her parents and will need to make other arrangements for that too while she is healing.
Pray for the Krzeminski family
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Prayers for my brother
I'm contacting the church because I need to intercede for my brother, he's in the process of renewing his permit and he needs to do that as soon as possible. I would really appreciate you praying for God to put his hand on that process for everything to go well and he gets his new permit with no delays. It's really important for him to be able to renew that, and I would greatly appreciate you praying for 3 months or so regarding this request.
Thank you so much.
Prayers for the dreamers
I'm contacting the church because I need to intercede for the dreamers and my friend, I would really appreciate you praying a lot for the decision a judge made in favor of DACA recently to remain intact. Please ask God to put hand there so the judge's decision is never appealed so the ones that are already registered under Daca can at least live in piece because they really deserve to be here, they're contributing to the country and they don't deserve this injustice at all. I also want to intercede for my friend, him and his family have been in a difficult financial situation. He really wants to help his parents but he has been struggling, he has a soccer club he's trying to develop and he's also trying to buy a car and start a business to buy and resell products . His mom has health issues, she also has to take pills and her medications are really expensive. I would really appreciate you praying for God to put his hand on him so he finds a solution as soon as possible for his financial situation to help his parents and give them the life they deserve; I would really appreciate you praying so everything he's trying to do goes well and he gets the financial stability and success he needs as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.