Choose one of the top 5 practices to help connect prayer into your exercise.
- Breath prayer. Choose a short phrase to say on the inhale and exhale. Come, Lord Jesus.
- Meditate by Mile. Pick a mile to pray for the United Methodist Church at this time and place.
- Translate Music. Underscoring your words to God from hymns and songs about the church.
- Name the Neighborhood. Name people and places you pass by and pray for the church.
- Ponder Past and Future. On the way out lift up the history of the United Methodist Church and on the way back lift up the future of the United Methodist Church.
To connect with more prayer resources in the Great Plains and find creative ways to be in prayer together in the Great Plains go to www.greatplainsumc.org/prayerlife.