Workplace Posting Requirements
These posters may be obtained by contacting US Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington DC 20210 or by calling 816-426-5481. Download posters or order online.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage Notice WH Publication 1088: last revised October 2009
- Employee Polygraph Protection Notice WH Publication 1462: last revised January 2012.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: required if church has 15 or more employees - last revised November 2009
Kansas State-Required Posters
These posters may be obtained by contacting Kansas Department of Human Resources Employment Standards, 1430 SW Topeka Blvd. 3rd Floor, Topeka KS 66612 or by calling 785-296-4062. Download posters or order online.
- Notice of Hours-Child Labor Publication K-ESLR 100: required if any employees are less than 16 years old; revised May 2012.
- Worker's Compensation Law Publication K-WC 40: revised April 2014.
- Unemployment Insurance (if the church has elected to participate) Publication K-CNS 405; revised November 2012.
Nebraska State-Required Posters
Nebraska and Federal laws require employers to display several mandated posters in a physical location where employees can easily see them. The posters provide safety, wages, benefit, and discrimination related information. There is no cost for the posters. They can be viewed and printed on the appropriate sizes. (11x17 is required for all Nebraska posters.) Download posters or call 402-471-9000.
- Job Safety and Health Poster LB-757: revised August 2009
- Nebraska Minimum Wage Notice to Employees in English (revised February 2013) and Spanish (revised January 2013)
- 3-in-1 State Labor Law Poster in English and Spanish - revised March 2013
- Unemployment Insurance Advisement of Benefit Rights: revised February 2013
Other Required Posters
- Occupational Safety and Health Act - OSHA Publication OSHA 3165: replaces the previous version of this poster (OSHA 2203). The old poster is still valid and does not need to be replaced. This poster may be obtained by contacting US Department of Labor/OSHA, PO Box 37535, Washington DC 20013-7535 or by calling 202-693-1888. Download OSHA posters.
- Equal Opportunity in Employment Poster - Kansas: all Kansas employers must display this poster. This poster is available by mail at Kansas Human Rights Commission, 901 SW Jackson Suite 851-S, Topeka KS 66612 or by calling 888-793-6874 or 785-296-3206.
- Equal Opportunity in Employment Poster - Nebraska: all Nebraska employers must display this poster. There is no cost for the posters. They can be viewed and printed on the appropriate sizes. (11x17 is required for all Nebraska posters.) Download posters.
- Your Rights Under USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights. Published February 2008. Download this poster.