Youth at Annual Conference
Youth are always welcome at annual conference. Arrangements have been made for youth to stay, eat and participate in evening activities together. The Conference Council on Youth Minsitries (CCYM) has planned an orientation for youth, small group learning opportunities and evening activities.
There are three ways youth can participate:
- District Youth Equalization Member: Each district has elected two youth to serve as equalization members representing their district. These youth have received or will soon receive registration instructions from Lydia Harbutz (email@example.com).
- Lay member or alternate lay member for a church: Any youth in grades 7-12 who is serving as a lay member or alternate lay member from their church can register to be part of the youth assembly. The housing and meal fee is $210 per youth. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now.
Youth attending as a lay member or alternate lay member must also register on the annual conference session registration form.
- Youth Observer: Youth in grades 7-12 who want to attend as a non-voting observer can register to be part of the youth assembly. The housing and meal fee is $210 per youth. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now.
Important information for all youth (equalization members, lay members, alternate lay members, observers):
- All youth will participate in all conference sessions and worship services.
- Check in at the Best Western hotel between 11:30 a.m. and noon and Wednesday, June 7 and check out at the Best Western at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 10.
- Meals begin with lunch on Wednesday and end with breakfast on Saturday.
- Lodging is quad occupancy.
If you have any questions about registration please contact Lydia Harbutz at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions about youth involvement at annual conference please email Shane Hinderliter at email@example.com.